Tip, Tips and more tips

Well i think you ´d must Scrap anything you like,,,,, this time I did a Lo using my "multiphoto-frame Template..but using it in a different way:

Please rotate the photoframe and ornaments to get a different look and play with them. After tHat,,,, apply a multiply blending mode to the the picts.......so these can be wieved in a really curious way.




Papers from "Watercolor Dreams" by Mabelle
Template Nicecrane Designs

you can download this gorgeus Template for Commercial USE HERE AT DIGITALS

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive