New Qp and a awesome freebie for you

Wowww, last night I heard the phrase: "Loe a magic word that makes me think,....." wowwwwwww, beautiful words,,,, it inspired me , so I designed a curious Qp and of course a freebie wordart for you.



I used my las product and really curious one,,,,,,,,,my gorgeus LOVE QP :



Now available at DIGITALS HERE to a very low cost.

and now it is time for freebie.....LOVE is wonderfull, so hee is your incredible WORDART LOVE. but only for a very limited Time. Journaling reads, "LOVE a magic word that makes me Think2, anonymus words of hope.



Go ahedad as fast as you can and GRABT IT HERE

PASS:love

3 comments:

Maria June 15, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Suz June 15, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Thank you for your super sweeeeet generosity!!! Here is some ...♥Link Love♥...to help brighten your day! Happy Fathers Day too. :)
Suzee Q's Stuff

taztang68 July 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

thank you so much for sharing! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive