New Release ,,,,,,wowwwwww

I was designing some special elements to add some finishing touches to my sscrap so here is my last creation,,,,,,,,I hope you all like it.:


I am sure Angels are really among us, I used
on this page my last creation
"Finishing Touches"

And ...now take a peek to a very hard work using this incredible pack:


On this layout I used my last two products: "Crazy Markers"
and "Finishing Touches"

Here is my gorgeus new product "Finishing Touches".....wowwwwww:



available HERE at DIGITALS for ONLY $2.25



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive