Sumi-e Collage Sheet & FREEBIE

Wowww this time a new Collage Sheet I called it "Sumi-e" it is inspired on this japanese art,,,,and these backgrounds are unique to be filled with your work.

My design with this awesome collage sheet:

Click on the image for a larger preview


And take a peek all the gorgeus work by Janet with this original backgrounds:




And here is my new "Sumi-e" Collage Sheet,,,,,, I hope you all like this new set.

Cllick on the image for a larger preview

AVAILABLE DIRECTLY FROM MY STORE
FOR ONLY $2.45 HERE


and now your freebie sampler to check this
awesome backgrounds

DOWNLOAD THIS FREEBIE HERE
PASS:291162
and don´t forget to leave some love words

4 comments:

deerwilderness October 19, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

Your designs are beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing.

Nancy Maxwell James October 19, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

gorgeous asian art! lovely work! :)thank you for sharing this!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search October 19, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Balena October 19, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Beautiful, thanks so much :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive