New Incredible Newspapers Collage Sheet & FREEBIE

I have just finished my fun "Incredible Newspapers" Collage sheet, inspired on vintage newspaper ,so you can get a really curious and unique look on your ATC cards, take a look:

This is my entry for the Graphics Fairy Challenge,,,,,,,wow,,,,,,,an awesome site and the best resources for scrapbookers. Don´t forget visit it HERE



Click on the image to view a larger preview


Click on the image to view a larger preview

Click on the image to view a larger preview


These fun character are "Toreads",,,,,,a nice and famous european characters.....enjoy them.

You can create all you mind be able to imagine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wowwwwwww this product is a must have for all ATC makers.

Click on the image


YOU CAN GET IT NOW FOR ONLY $2,44
DIRECTLY FROM MY STORE


and Now it is time for your FREEBIE,,,,,,,,so you can test how works my awesome collage sheet for free:

GRABIT HERE WHILE YOU CAN
PASS:291162

6 comments:

Karen- The Graphics Fairy January 26, 2010 at 1:45 AM  

Beautiful collage!!! The monograms look like embossed metal the way you used them here, very nice! Thanks for playing along today for "Brag Monday".

Jane January 26, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

Your ATC cards are incredible...beautiful work.
Jane

The Faerie-nuf Folk and The Starchildren January 26, 2010 at 4:29 AM  

XXX Thank You XXX
for these beautiful inspirations shared .. I know I'm going to have fun playing with them !
Blessings for a happy , shiny day XXXX

Lori January 26, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search January 26, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous January 30, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive