It is Alice Time 7 different Collage sheets for you.

Wowwww, It is Alice time I am sure you ´ll wish to watch the last Alice in Wonderland movie by Tim burton,,,,,,,,,it is really amazing,, so I have designed 7 different COLLAGE SHEETS,,,,,,and you can mix all them with the new and unique Tim Burton Cliparts,,,,,,,to create the best fantastic Alice cards,,,,,you never could imagine......... take a look to my work:









Click on image to enlarge

Click on image to enlarge


Click on image to enlarge

Click on image to enlarge


Click on image to enlarge


Well I hope you enjoy this little showcase about all you can create with the most extense Alice in Wonderland Collection on ATC Tools.

And now I am showing you a CLOSE -UP of my amazing Collage Sheets:




Click on image to enlarge GET EACH CS FOR ONLY 2.44 HERE

And the best,,,,,,,ALL THESE UNIQUE COLLAGE SHEETS
IN A UNIQUE PACK TO SAVE 60% OFF

GET THIS UNIQUE AND AMAZING
ALICE PACK 60% OFF
FOR ONLY $6.14 DIRECTLY
FROM MY STORE HERE


and you can test these amazing product downloading
the FREEBIE

GRAB THIS FREEBIE HERE
WHILE YOU CAN
PASS:291162


4 comments:

Sandy March 22, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Oh wow your new works are lovely.
Wonderful new sheets. Love them all.

Lori March 23, 2010 at 6:36 AM  

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Dawn March 23, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Many thanks!

many April 7, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Je vous ai commandé hier 6 avril la planche des 7 feuilles alice, et je n'ai pas reçu mes feuilles, elles sont payées. Je ne comprends pas;

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive