Fairytales & Light

I am showing on this post how you can create unique cards using my amazing " Fairytales & Light " Collage Sheet, take a look to a close up view og this Collage Sheet:



CLOSE UP VIEWS


Tribute to my Mum on Heaven



I really love this Collage sheet so,,,,my new card is specially design to my Mom,,,,,,,,I am sure she enjoy this one.

I used the following products from my Stuff:











I am also participating on Gothic Arches Challenge and this week the theme is "Home Sweet Home" so here is my entry:

Home Sweet Home




I used here one my Gothic Arch Templates,,,,,,,so please be different,,,,,,,,try not use all time the same and boring archs.......wowww.....

I used on this ATC card The following products from my Stuff:











And Here is my "Fairytales & Light"CS


6 comments:

Sandy May 26, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

What ca I say ???
Your work is fantastic.
Wonderful layering and design. Great.

Sid May 26, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Fab collaged arch...your designs and layers are gorgeous !

Elborgi May 26, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

wow! Thats so fantastic! Your artwork ist super
Elma

indybev May 26, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

What an astounding array of beautiful cards! Thank you so much for sharing your talent, and being a part of our challenge!

Basement gal May 27, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

That's beautiful and so different. You're really talented.

Toni May 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

your work is fabulous.... love love the layering you do :0)...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive