Working with Peter Pan Series



Hi again ladies,,,,,,,,,,today I was uploading my new ATC background from PETER PAN SERIES, and My friend Dorcas send me some amazing samplers,,,,,,oh my they are adorables,,,,,,take a look to their ATC´s and I am sure you´ll enjoy:

ATC Sampler using my new "PETER PAN " ATC BAKGROUNDS by Dorcas from my CT.


From her blog:

Hi Guys!Well today's ATCs were made from a collage sheet by Nicecrane Designs (check it out here as there's several of these Peter Pan collage sheets and I think I want one of each!! lol ) which I hand colored, distressed and "blingified".

The above ship was such a nice picture I didn't do much with it except color it. I hated to cut anything out.



Below we have "Pin the tail on the mermaid". Just kidding! lol
I love this oone. Wendy and the boys trying to catch a mermaid....


For the above and the two below I also used another collage sheet of Nicecranes called "Gothic arches. " It is obvious in the one below (Peter and Wendy) , but for the others I simply turned an arch upside down to make some cool patterns.







I wish I had some stickles to add some glitter effects to the mermaids but alas my glitter is too chunky. :-(
I guess I can put that on my next shopping list!
By the way, I have a bit of a surprise for you from Nicecrane himself....anyone who leaves some lovin on this post will recieve a surprise and one lucky commenter will recieve the complete Peter Pan series!! How cool is that?
Thanks for looking!!

Here is the sheet I used:

Click on the image to Zoom.

DOWNLOAD THIS AMAZING COLLAGE SHEET
DIRECTLY FROM MY STORE HERE



I was posting my last designs and I was the Art Creation Friday, Challenge,,,,and I love the the picture ,,,so here is my entry, I used my last Professional Gothic Arch t I also used my Charttres Labyritnhts to get the amazing look.

21 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak September 4, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

This is fabulous, Ignacio. What a beautiful presentation for this theme...always excellent.

Faye September 4, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

Beautiful interpretation. I love that arch and am so glad I got your arches.

Anonymous September 4, 2010 at 4:28 AM  

Ignacio, you know you are my hero! LOL I love your work and can't wait to get Peter Pan and I still need Nutkin. Can't wait to try coloring and blending these. Blessings and Hugz

Mickie

Elborgi September 4, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

your work are alltime fantastic-----
elma

Yvonne September 4, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

I admire your work! It is fabulous!

Sandy September 4, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Wow wow these are wonderful.
Love them all.

vintage wil September 4, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

This is GORGEOUS!!!!

BlueCat September 4, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

These Peter Pan Series are great although I'm still in love with your Peter rabbit series.
Thanks for the freebie.

Jackie September 4, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Both gorgeous and funny at the same time - brilliant!

Anonymous September 4, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Thank you so much! I especially enjoy exploring your PSD's when you share them!! Aljobritt@gmail.com

Anonymous September 4, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

You do fantastic work, I can't thank you enough for sharing. You are a very gifted person.
Jackie

Anonymous September 4, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

Wonderful! Thanks sooo much

Lori Saul September 5, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

Stunning work and I love the added feathers- very enchanting!!

Pat September 5, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Peter Pan is awesome. Thank you.

Annchen September 6, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

what a funny and fantastic work!

pepeetje September 7, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Beautiful creation :-)

stampdiva September 9, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

The Peter Pan series is incredible. Such a talent you have. Got your link through Art Creations Friday - love what you did with the free image. Gorgeous. Lynne M

Hermine September 10, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

great artwork, love all

LynnF September 11, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

Ignacio, your artwork never fails to thrill me. It's so beautiful!

mary.kg September 12, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary.kg September 12, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Très réussie votre série sur le thème de Peter Pan ! Bravo !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive