Flower Children & Spring

Wowwww,,wowwwww wowww sure Jenni you must wear that hat,,,,,, I finally finished a new set of Flower Children DS , They are really different, and so unique stamps,,,,,,I was working hard to get the digi stamp from the original book,,,,,,,but finally here is my work:

DON´T MISS MY NEW FLOWER CHILDREN STAMPS.





I would like enter this card on the following challenges:





Using my new Flower Children Stamps


An amazing Stitiching DVD.

THE ONLY LIMIT IS YOUR IMAGINATION,,,,,,PLAY WITH THEM.



GET IT HERE NOW.....

Here are my Previews.....:






GET THESE ALL FLOWER CHILDREN STAMPS
HERE DIRECTLY FROM MY STORE

I CAN´T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOU CAN DO WITH THEM

And HERE is your FREEBIE,,,so you can test my Flower Children Stamps:

EXPIRED LINK

9 comments:

Elborgi March 21, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

looks very nice
Elma

Dawnll March 21, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

I love these adorable flower children- you are amazing Ignacio

aqualeiga March 21, 2011 at 11:20 PM  

So much to see in this post! I really love the stitched CD!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

Femmy March 22, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

these are just fantastic Ignacio!!

Jeanette March 22, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

I love this card and the images are lovely. Thank you for the freebie and for joining Soartful and I Did It Creations challenges.

CBH March 23, 2011 at 4:13 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Maggie's Crafts March 25, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

Lovely creations!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ :)

Maggie
xx

Gurkiss March 26, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

Nice card...

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss

michele hileman April 6, 2011 at 12:00 AM  

That is totally awesome. very elegant. Thank you for sharing..:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive