Audubon Bookmarks

Hi ladies,,,, I love Bookmarks,,,so this time I choosed one of my favorite authors to work,,,,,,he is J. Audubon a very famous birds illustrators,,,,and I designed some adorable and all over colorful bookmarks for you,,,,,,,,. HERE IS my "Audubon Bookmarks" Special thanks ton Darlene for this STUNNING CREATION.........:


Amazing Bookmark by Darlene


My first Audubon Bookmar preview


A new mystique Audubon Bookmark


A colorful preview,,,,,,so you can discover these Bookmarks are

really so versatile.....wowwwww,,,,,

I´d love to enter these bookmarks on the following challenges:

Claudia & Co - 2W, 1E - Clean & Simple
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - 1E - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - C3, JFF - Easter Wishes
Top Tip Tuesday - 3E - Open Challenge
Scrap-Creations (Digi)

AND HERE IS MY PRODUCT :


GET YOUR AUDUBON BOOKMARK HERE NOW

and HERE is a closer look:



DONT MISS IT,,,,,,,,THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING

And Now your FREEBIE

EXPIRED LINK


10 comments:

Patti J April 18, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

Beautiful creations! Thank you for sharing them with us!

michele hileman April 19, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

Totally awesome. Thank you for sharing. I just love your work

Moments by Marla April 19, 2011 at 3:30 AM  

Beautiful - Thank you!!!

mercieschild April 19, 2011 at 5:05 AM  

I love this. I thank you so much for sharing with us. These are absolutely beautiful. Thank you bunches Hugs Cathy

Scrappy Rat April 19, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

Beautiful bookmark! I can't wait to make a few for myself and some friends. :)Thank you so much.

CBH April 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Valarie (vampme3) April 19, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

How beautiful! Thank you so much!

Anita April 21, 2011 at 5:03 AM  

Lovely bookmarks. Thanks for playing in the LCI Challenge this week.

kadie April 21, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

These are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing them with us at Claudia and Company!

Samantha April 23, 2011 at 12:07 AM  

very very pretty, so lovely how you have put them all together! Thanks for sharing with us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time! hugs Samantha :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive