Renee Oneill & Peter Rabbit

Woww Renee Oneill from my Ct mad an awesome and unique Card Collection using my "Mrs Peter Rabbit CS" and some origami techniques,,,,,,what a neat and amazing idea OMG here is her gorgeus work,,,,,thanks a million Renee:

Take a look to the funny and adorable cards by Renee Oneill


Card 1 by Renee Oneill

Card 2 by Renee Oneill


Card 3 by Renee Oneill


Card 4 by Renee Oneill

Her unique Card Box

These all card were created using my "Mrs Peter Rabbit CS"

GET THIS GORGEUS PRODUCT
DIRECTLY FROM MY STORE HERE


I also was working in a new Collage Sheet to create unique Patriotic Cards,,,,,,and Happy 4TH July...to all my friends,,,,,,here is my tribute to all them:

Discover Card by Nicecrane Designs

I used here my new "F.Hendrick Kaemmerer CS"
and I must tell you I used also my really different
"Universalis Cosmographia Paperpack"

Here are these amazing products to create this kind of
unique designs:


GET HERE YOUR
"Universalis Cosmographia Paperpack"



GET HERE YOUR
"F.Hendrick Kaemmerer CS"


And HERE IS MY SLIDESHOW. so you can test this collection:



2 comments:

Femmy July 14, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

fantastic artwork!!!

Aj* July 25, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

Those papers are stunning ! Straight onto my list for my august restock !


Aj.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive