The Jumble Book New Release

Wow,woww,woww,,,,I love sweet and funny kids,,,,,and I have just discover one of the most adorable illustrations to play with............So I asked Darlene to create some funny cards,,,,using this new and all over so sweet Digital Stamp Letter Size.

Take a look to Darlene´s Cards using "The Jumble Book" DSL ,,,,,,,,,,,they are the perfect inspiration:






Aren´t They adorables????????????
Wowwowwwowwwww hurraf for Darlene
and all over her stunning and sweetie cards....


And HERE IS MY NEW RELEASE:



Are you thinking about these funny girls????,,,,,,here is a Slideshow to watch
a close-up vision each one of the pict on the sheet.




I was working in other sweet and lovely picture,,,,,,,,. It is time to back to School so I used one of the most famous picts to create an original and unique Bookmark....
with my new "Reading Girl DS" enjoy it.


Reading Girl Bookmark


Recipe on this Bookmark:


Digi Stamp Reading Girl
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Paperpack.
4EK Success CHAIN Slim Edger Punch 54-40034
4EK Success BUTTERFLY CHAIN Large Edger Punch 54-50029
4EK Success FLEUR DE LIS Slim Edger Punch EKPL8009


GET YOUR READING GIRL DS HERE



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive