Little Folks & Flowers

I was inspired by Children´s Books,,,,,this week , so I desgined some new and fascinating collage sheets to play with.........wowww,,, I hope you like them.

INCREDIBLE AND ADORABLE
NEW COLLAGE SHEETS TO ENJOY PLAYING

TAKE A LOOK TO DARLEN PAVLICK´S WORK

WITH MY NEW LITTLE FOLKS DSL....WOWW,WOWWW



AMAZING TISSUE BOX BY DARLENE PAVLICK
Card by Darlene Pavlick

Card II by Darlene Pavlick


AND YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN A PRECOLORED VERSION
AND A STANDARD DSL SHEET...WOOWWWW




GET YOUR COLORED LITTLE FOLKS HERE





GET YOUR LITTLE FOLKS DSL HERE


__________________________________________

NOW, I AM SHOWING YOU THE FASCINATING FLOWER CARDS
BY DARLENE PAVLICK WORKING WITH MY
COLORFUL FLOWERS CS:



All Flower cards by Darlene Pavlick

They are Absolutely Stunning ones

GET YOUR COLORFUL FLOWERS CS HERE

__________________________-

FINALLY YOU CAN WATCH THE WORK BY MARY PÉREZ
WORKING WITH MY ADORABLE ALICE DSL







GET YOU ALICE DSL HERE


BUT,,,IF YOU ARE A CARD MAKER FAN,,,,THE YOU´LL LOVE
THIS UNIQUE SAVE-PACK




GET YOUR OCTOBER IV SAVE PACK HERE

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive