Adorable Custom Calendars (CU) & Freebie



FASCINATING TISSUE & MATCHING CARDS
BY DARLENE PAVLICK ,WORKING WITH MY

BEAUTIFUL BIRDS SAVE PACK


Take a look to her incredible style









GET HERE THIS AMAZING PACK NOW

 - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AND WHAT ADORABLE CUSTOM
CALENDARS FOR YOU????


INCREDIBLE AND ADORABLE
NEW CUSTOMIZED CALENDARS
TO ENJOY PLAYING

ADD YOUR FAVORITE PICTURES,
TITLES,QUOTES, DIGI STAMPS AND SO...

My first one a Kate Greenaway Calendar made
by Darlene Pavlick

 


Here is my new product:



GET YOUR K. GREEENAWAY CALENDAR HERE


Now I am showing you two adorable Calendars inspired
on the famous Peter Rabbit Characters

Folded View




GET HERE YOUR PETER RABBIT CALENDAR

if you Peter Rabbit Character .....
I designed a new claendar for you.....


Folded View

 


GET HERE YOU PETER RABBIT CALENDAR II

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - --

And my Third Calendar is a very
Vintage Christmas one




GET HERE YOUR VINTAGE CHRISTMAS CALENDAR


FINALLY YOU CAN TEST THE HIGH QUALITY
OF MY CLAENDAR GETTING THIS
FASCINATING FREEBIE:





 
 
GET YOUR FREEBIE HERE

I HOPE YOU ENJOY FOLDING THESE
ADORABLE AND UNIQUE CLAENDARS

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive