ARE YOU LOOKING FOR INSPÌRATION IN
YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS?????

TAKE A LOOK TO THE INCREDIBLE DARLENE´S WORK
WITH MY VINTAGE FUNNY CHRISTMAS PACK
 
Cards by Darlene Pavlick
 



 








I AM SURE YOU´LL LOVE THIS PACK

 

GET YOUR VINTAGE FUNNY XMAS PACK HERE


______________________________________

BUT DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR DIGIS????????
THEN WATCH THE STUNNING WORK
BY MARIE GAMBER &
DARLENE PAVLICK
WITH MY NEW
DENSLOW´S NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS DSL




 



HERE ARE SOME FUNNY SAMPLERS


 





GET YOUR DENSLOW DSL HERE

______________________________-


FINALLY A NICE PACK FOR YOUR LITTLE KIDS

DO YOU LOVE PETER RABBIT CHARACTERS?????

I HAVE DESIGNED A SAVE PACK FOR YOU






HERE ARE THE COMPLETE SHEETS:






GET YOUR PETER RABBIT PACK HERE

AND THANKS A MILLION FOR PURCHASING MY
PRODUCTS,,,,,,,,,,,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive