Stitching Cards, Antique Christmas & Vintage

INCREDIBLE AND ADORABLE
NEW COLLAGE SHEETS TO ENJOY PLAYING

IN YOUR CRAFT PROJECTS.
YOU CAN CREATE AMAZING STITCHING CARDS
WORKING WITH MY NEW


STITCHING TEMPLATE I FOR PAPER CRAFTS
You can´t miss my adorable sampler cards:



Stitching DVD working with my new Template
I also used here my Dolly Dingle Paper Dolls



Stitching Card working with my new Template
I also used here my new "Antique Christmas Collection" (Birds)


AND HERE YOU CAN WATCH MY UNIQUE PRODUCTS

THIS TIME I AM SHOWING YOU A REALLY
STUNNING WAY TO INCREASE YOUR
CREATIVITY,,,,,USING STITCHING CARDS



GET HERE YOUR ANTIQUE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION




GET HERE YOUR DOLLY DINGLE PAPER DOLLS

_______________________________________

And Now a new Exciting Vintage Collage Sheet
to build amazing antique cards


My New:  "THE TALKING CLOCK PACK"

Here is a little sampler
 
 



 



Click on the image to a larger view



Click on the image to a larger view

And finally my stunning new vintage pack


 

GET HERE YOUR "THE TALKING CLOCK PACK"

Thanks for purchasing my products....and all over
enjoy playing on Christmas Time....

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive