Famous Illustrator Collections (Adorable)

This time I was inpired by famous Golden Age Illustrators ....
so take a look to all my really adorable sweet collections

First a really great women : Chloe Preston &
my "Somebody´s Darling Collection"

 




GET YOUR SOMEBODYS DARLING COLLECTION HERE
________________________

And what about Vintage ABC Sheets????????





GET YOUT TINY TOTS ´ABC COLLECTION HERE

___________________________


I really love Chloe Preston ...so......
Here is my Fascinating Chloe Preston  II Collection


A true Must-Have for any crafter.....





GET HERE YOUR FASCINATING CHLOE PRESTON II

_________________________-

And finally,,,,,,,I was inspired by sexy Pin Ups:

I am sure you´ll enjoy my samplers:






GET HERE YOUR STUNNING PIN UPS COLLECTION

I hope you like my new collections,,,,,,,,,,I´ll be
showing you my new Digital Stamp Sheets tomorrow,,,,,,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive