Working with Vintage Products





 



Love them....OMG so creative,,,,so unique Horraayyyy for Stacie.

She used the following products from my Stuff:

Click on the image to get them

  

_________________________

And Now,,,,,What about working with Vintage Magazine Covers?
Darlene Pavlick created these stunning and romantic cards
I really love these ones,,,,,,



Detailed View


Detailed View


And HERE is the Collage Sheet used by Darlene





GET HERE YOUR VINTAGE MAGAZINE COVERS CS


_________________


Darlene also was working with my

Sweet ..Sweet Angles CS:

Here is her adorable card









GET HERE YOUR SWEET...SWEET ANGELS CS


And,,,,,Happy St. Valentine Day..........
 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive