WOWW,WOWW,WOWWW
Sue Butler did these incredible and sttuning shaped cards
working with my

Little Magic Girl CS ´s

Directly from her blog:
I have a little bit of Magic in my life; Precious (grand-daughter) Scarlett, who informs me that she is now 'half of three' in age!!!!.She has been a little poorly with Chicken Pox and I thought I would cheer her up by making her these gorgeous cards to give to her friends for their birthdays.
I made 4 scalloped cards on my cricut.
 I die-cut 2 'blossom' shapes from Spell-Binders;
One using painted card stock and the other for the images.
The Bg Patterned Paper is Prima; 'meadow lark collection.' 
Now sit back and scroll down and enjoy the close-ups.






My butterflys are from the Martha Stewart border punch, painted up and Kindy
glitz applied, all little girls like a bit of glitter, and Precious is no exception.
I used Parchment and fussy-cut the wings,  and popped them up for some dimension, it creates
movement that will be totally lost on this age group, but I had to do it to satisfy my own artistic expression.

 




  This looks sickly Green  but it is actually Yellow!
And horror of horrors I have just noticed the writing is upside down!
Oh well.....
And here is the fantastic collection taht she used:

AND HERE IS MY COLLAGE SHEETS
 

And I also was working in a new Birds Collage Sheet
It called it
Vintage Birds Illustrations

Enjoy watching my sampler cards/bookmarks:


Card by Nicecrane Designs
I used here my new Vintage Birds  Illustrations
Alice Collage Sheet (Mabel Lucie Atwell)
Cathedral Labyrinths
 
Mixing origami , and decoupage on this card

And .....waht about creating fascinating boomarks?????

So,,,,you must get this amazing new bird collage sheet.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive