Grunge Vintage Paper, Treasure Box & New CS

I was experimenting with vintage publicity on this week and all over designing
new A2 PAPERPACKS FOR YOU.

Enjoy watching my cards working with my new:
GRUNGE VINTAGE PAPERPACK

The Joy of Reading Card

I used the following products from my stuff to create this card:



___________________

Vintage Fashion II


I used the following products from my stuff to create this card:


___________________________

Fascinating Cougard Card



I used the following products from my stuff to create this card:



Take a look to the complete pack:





GET HERE GRUNGE VINTAGE PUBLICITY PAPERPACK

________________________

I must tell you Mitra Lee did an unique and adorable
TREASURE BOX
working with my "A Child Garden of Verses CS"

Wowww,woww here is a close view



And here is my Sheet




GET HERE ACHILD GARDEN OF VERSES CS

BE UNIQUE , BE DIFFERENT,,,,BE YOURSELF

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive