Amazing Tea Bag Wrappers & Edith Holden


 Do you love Custom Tea Bag Wrappers ?

I have just starting to design some new
Tea Bag Collections....and here is my first one

This time I was inspired on Christmas and all over
by the famous play by "The Nature Notes of An Edwuardian Lady"

YOU CAN CREATE 4 DIFFERENT MODELS
TO INSERT YOUR FAVORITE TEA BAGS INSIDE

Enjoy watching my Christmas Tea Bags Samplers:






The complete backs inside the pack.

And what about the sheets?:






GET HERE CHRISTMAS TEA BAG WRAPPERS

_____________________

I really adore Edith Holden illustrations, so you can use them for your favorite
cards,tags,bookmarks and so on,
,,,,so I am offering you a complete collection
based on their adorable vintage illustrations 

Take a look to my picture samplers:





Wowww,,,,,,so vintage, so unique,,,,she was a very special woman.....

I am sure you´d love these New Sheets:




GET NATURE NOTES OF AN EDWUARDIAN LADY II CS

AND ALL OVER ENJOY PLAYING WITH THESE NEW RELEASES

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive