Vintage Christmas Tags........absolutely stunning

 Katrine Vindfallet  from my DT made a gorgeus
Christmas cards Collection,,,,working with my Stuff
enjoy watching her incredible creativity

 


Here are the products used by herself,  Thanks a million Katrine




_______________________

GET 32 VINTAGE ADORABLEXMAS PICTS
TO CREATE THE BEST CARDS
WITH YOUR OWN STYLE





____________________________

And do you love Vintage Women Xmas Picts?????
Then you´ll love my new Save Pack:

Vintage Women´s Christmas Pack
Woww,woww,wowww

Sheet 1

Sheet 2


Sheet 3



Christmas is coming soon........be creative

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive