Valentine`Card & Language of Flowers

Valentine' s Day is coming soon,,,,so I have designed some adorable and sweet sheets for You,,,,,.Today, Wenche was working with my " Amazing Kids Circles" to decorate this really unique and fantastic Vintage Box....a delcious to watch,,,,,, Thanks a million Wenche

After Christmas, we are left with a garbage dump of packaging and paper. In the middle of the heap this year I found a plastic box filled with original boxers to the householder. This I decorated with lace, Spellbinders diecuts, patterns, flowers and pearls. box I filled with chocolates. Designs from NiceCrane Designs Amazing Kids Circles (2.5 inches) , Text Stamp from Staz;



Stunning Vintage Box by Wenche Jensen








________________________________

IT IS LOVE TIME,,,,,,WOWW,WOWW,,,
I asked to Karen Conner to work with my New So So Adorable Babies CS .and she did a really so sweet and cute Valentine' s Card with this baby,,,,OMG I adore it:



Take  a look to my single picts...





And here is my New Sheet:


GET HERE SO,,SO ADORABLE BABIES CS

____________________________
YOU CAN ALSO BE SURE .... IT IS FLOWERS TIME

The Country Flowers of a Victorian Lady is a classic work that will "change the way we look at flowers forever".Over the past 150 years Fanny Robinson's "Book of Memory," as she called it, has been enjoyed as a treasured heirloom by her family. Now, for the first time, her beautiful work -- arguably the most exquisite collection of Victorian flower paintings in existence -- can be appreciated by all. Fanny's exceptional book combines elegant watercolors with evocative poetry that is finely illuminated in the manner of a medieval Book of Hours.Using the symbolic Language of Flowers, she invests each flower grouping with subtle and often highly romantic meanings -- indeed, it is thought that the volume was intended as a lasting tribute to a lost lover.

inspired on the famous Book by Fanny  Robison:
So, Wenche was working with my " The Language of Flowers Cs"  to create a elegant, vintage and all over so sweet card on this date......i am sure you`d love it.



Vintage Elegant Card by Wenche Jensen



Detailed View........thanks a million Wenche

Create vintage custom envelopes, tags, cards...
and anything you can imagine.
Customized Envelopes

Detailed View (envelope)


Get my adorable Flower`s Tribute

Special Thanks to Wenche and Karen,,,,,,,,for these incredible works.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive