Born to be Wild & Harrison Fisher Ladies

Catherine  was  making a lot of them but I have so much fun with those bags and I have had a few orders so... Here is the last one I have made... I have used a digital image from Nicecrane Designs, it is from the set "Born to Be Wild" and the images are so cute and funny !


Recipe : Papers from Crafty Bitz - Hanging Heart and Flowers : Dies from Die-Namics - Heart and corners : Dies from Marianne Design - Sentiment from Papercupcakes.

Some Previous works:

Sweet Baby Card by Katrine, quote read " Sure was good"



Born to Be Wild CS - Click Image to Close

GET HERE  BORN TO BE WILD CS

____________________________________


Wenche did this sweet , elegant and vintage confirmation card for horse happy girl; Decorated with scenes from my "Harrison Fisher Ladies" . 

I really love the vintage effect,,,,the stunning  blue lace, the amazing flowers and all over the way she used my Lady,,,,on this unique card-


Harrison Fisher Vintage Card by Wenche Jensen


Close up View.......

I
Here is a previous work Heidi made this stunning Birthday Card working with my
Harrison Fisher Ladies Vol III

Take a look to her incredible and elegant Birthday Card:





GET HERE HARRISON FISHER LADIES 

AND MORE AMAZING HARRISON FISHER LADIES:

Kristin  did  a  bag with card design from NiceCrane Designs  called "Vintage Women's Hat " and gorgeous items from UHK Gallery. Background paper is also from UHK Gallery , it's called Silent Night.
The design is printed out on regular copy paper. It is cut with a Spellbinder-die. Along the edge, I have taken a thin strip of glitter.
The little butterflies are from the Hobby House. I inked them with brown ink pad from Prima, the color is Rusty Bucket.
Chipboarden the picture is from UHK. It is colored with green stamp pad from Prima.
The flower I have embellished with are from Prima . The bands on the card is from the Hobby House .
Inside the card I made a very simple writing pad.

And here is the Sheet:

Vintage Women' s Hat CS - Click Image to Close


ENJOY THESE AMAZING PRODUCTS AND ALL OVER BE DIFFERENT


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive