Happy NSD (National Scrapbook Day) Discount Coupon 25% OFF inside


Guess what this weekend is!!!

It is National Scrapbook Day 

And you know what that means - it is time to get new digis, elements and designer tools to create unique compostions,,,,and anything you can imagine...


Type your Discount Coupon 25% off : NSD


I was working hard to show you how mixing, colored digis, and great pictures from you family you can get so sweet and unique compostions,,,,,,,,,TRY IT.........You can' t miss the special techniques Enjoy watching my samplers:

First of all I designed for you a new Collage Sheet called "Flowers & butterflies CS",......So you can add to your layouts and cards the perfect elements get a amazing look.



Card done by mixing my favorite picts and adding it some incredible flowers and
butterflies
from my last collection


You can also turn your picture into a watercolor  pict and then add these flowers,,,,,,it works great.






IT IS PERFECT TO CREATE UNIQUE MOTHER' S DAY CARDS

Enjoy my Mother' s Day Card a tribute to my Mum:


I am sure my Mum is enjoying this sweet creation,,,,,,,,wowww,

YOU CAN`T MISS MY NEW FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLIES COLLECTION

Vintage Flowers & Butterflies CS - Click Image to Close



You can NOTE I also added some really funny and sweet illustrations to my cards to get a vintage and exquisite look, these illustations are by Twelvetrees , a famous Children illustrators, and I designed also some Sheets to offer you.

I love Twelvetrees ilustrations,,and I restored them,,,,,take a look
to the adorable Twelvetrees Card by Katrine Vindfallet working with my new

Sweet Twelvetrees Babies CS:



Funny Health Card by Nicecrane Designs


And what about create your own  Custom Popcorn Bucket ?



Your Kids deserve this funny one


Products used to create it:



Now take a look tomy compelete Twelvetrees Sheet:

Sweet Twelvetrees Babies CS - Click Image to Close


HAPPY INSD ( Intenational National Scrapbook Day)

2 comments:

Sandra May 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM  

Ignacio, these are absolutely gorgeous. I love how the photos blend perfectly with your gorgeous images! There is so much one can do with this idea, well done my friend!
:)S

Sandra May 7, 2013 at 8:22 PM  

Ignacio, these are absolutely gorgeous. I love how the photos blend perfectly with your gorgeous images! There is so much one can do with this idea, well done my friend!
:)S

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive