Victorian Children, Birthday Cards & Japanese Style

Do you love Victorian Style?
I am really surprised about the incredoible creativity by Mevlida Malkoc.....OMG, I asked her to work wioth some of my "Victorian Children Sheets",,and here is their latest Altered Books (Victorian Style),,, It is a must have for any crafter,,,,,, You are Rock Mevlida,,,,,,,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..


A really amazing Altered Book by Melvida  Malkoc





Take a look to my Victorian Sheets

Children in the Victorian Age CS - Click Image to Close


Children in the Victorian Age III CS - Click Image to Close


Children in the Victorian Age IV CS - Click Image to Close


_________________________

Vicky Fortier at my DT did an amazing and creative Birthday Card, sol here is it:This one I should have posted earlier last week... but it was pretty busy with the business trip that I did so I'm late sharing it with you.

It's made with the great Greeting cards 002 from Nicecrane Designs on a little gift card holder.
It's great because the image are precolored! So make for very fast cards.

The card base is one that I got as part of a kit. I used my label 11 from Spellbinder and some ribbon and scrap piece of papers!
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi:

And on the back where you will open to put the gift card I put a little sentiment from Create with TLC I used my scallop and large cicles from Spellbinder.


Enjoy watching some previous works:



Funny and so cute birthday Cards by Sarah



CREATE YOUR OWN UNIQUE BIRTHDAY CARD



__________________________

Japanese Cards (a unique style)

Now I am offering you my new fascinating and new Japanese Sheet called "Masterpieces by K.Hokusai" .Based on the famous Sketch Book by this incredible author,,,,to crate your own customizec Japanese cards:


Mixing japanese coins, digis and origami to get a stunning ATC



Enjoy these amazing creations,,,,,,,my friends,,,

4 comments:

misteejay February 26, 2014 at 12:07 AM  

Oh wow!!! those boxes are amazing.

Toni xx

KarinsArtScrap February 26, 2014 at 8:49 AM  

these are beautiful made Ignacio.

gr karin

Redanne February 26, 2014 at 11:13 AM  

There is certainly some wonderful inspiration here! All the creations are beautiful. Anne xx

Carole Z February 26, 2014 at 3:46 PM  

These are all gorgeous Ignacio..thanks for all the inspiration! Carole Z X

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive