Create with Ester Calling Cards.

Easter Calling Cards

Inspired by famous Victorian Calling Cards,,,,,I have designed these funny and vintage "Easter Calling Cards" to add your favorite QUOTE/SENTIMENT and your data,, so you have a new way to say "Happy Easter",,,,, Takea look to my Card Samples:

CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM EASTER CALLING CARD




My customized Easter Calling Cards

Vicky Fortier  did this adorable and all over vintage cute Easter Calling Card :I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for Easter with a fabulous image from Nicecrane Designs.  I decided to keep with the vintage feel of this. I went also with a fresh feel with the use of the yellow and the green.


I have used some papers that I had in my scrap pile. I added some lace for my vintage look. I put some buttons from my stash that I layered.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous precolored image. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC that I recolored in my word document.


Create your own Easter Calling Card

Lisa also was working with these amazing and so unique Easter Calling Cards.....and I am falling in love with these exquisite funny and so cute cards,,,,,, you are Rock, Lisa:








 

Aren`t They sooo adorable,,,,,,,,,Cards? by Lisa 




Thanks a million nto Lisa and Vicky......


4 comments:

Redanne April 17, 2014 at 9:33 PM  

More beautiful cards Ignacio. Happy Easter to you and the DT! Hugs, Anne x

misteejay April 18, 2014 at 8:33 AM  

Lovely images Ignacio and fab cards from the DT.

Toni xx

KarinsArtScrap April 18, 2014 at 9:41 AM  

these cards are all so sweet and beautiful Ignacio.

gr karin

brenda April 18, 2014 at 10:23 PM  

Lovely Easter cards. B x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive