True Love for Our Hero & Merry Party Save Pack

Creating with Window Shaped Cards

Lisa Minckler was working with my latest military Sheet,,,and she did these so stunning cards, you can`t miss them: I really do have an obsession with shutters currently and thought that making these precious windows would be a cute ornament. Sort of like welcoming our troops home. You open the window and see our heroes just outside. 

 Welcome Home Troops

Is this window CUTE or what?
I fell in love with this file Window Shaped Card Set

Here are 2 of the four I made

Here are the set of 4 that I made. LOVE THEM!! 
I just wonder if the amazing whale whisperer could make shutters this pretty?

I thought it would be fun to make tiny firecrackers as an embellishment so I used yet another file from The Cutting Cafe to make these. Paper Bead Set. Just before rolling, I glued a tiny bit of wire inside.

I am falling in love with these creations by Lisa OMG

Here is my Sheet:


Merry Party Save Pack

This time I am showing you my new Digital Stamps,Save Pack,,,,,,from my "Merry Party" Series ,, they are really adorable ones......and all over the gorgeus works using these Stamps:
Enjoy these all inspirational Pet Cards:

And all over ou can`t miss this
Merry Party New Save Pack0

Enjoy my New Releases,,,,wowwwww


misteejay June 20, 2014 at 9:02 AM  

Fabulous cards everyone. I adore the ones for the troops.

Toni xx

Ira Huberts June 21, 2014 at 2:00 PM  

Oh my, all the cards are amazing, but Lisa's card for the troops are really superb!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist


My Creative Team

My Flickr Works
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies


Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive