Amazing Andersen Card

Did you remember Andersen Fairy Tales,,,,based on  their famous play I have designed a new sheet and I asked to Gracielle to create some amazing card,,,so directly from her blog:I love pastel hues and Easter is just the perfect time to use them on our papercrafting projects. Today I'm sharing a sweet Easter card with a beautiful vintage image from a Nicecrane Designs digital set called Amazing Andersen DSL.



Fascinating Book Cover

Detailed View (Based on the Ugly Duck)

I printed the image on white linen cardstock and cut it with a delicate die cut. I stenciled and colored the image in very soft pastel colors with Spectrum Noir markers. I put the card together mixing two different patterns, and mounting the image on a heirloom frame. I finished the card with a satin ribbon double bow.

Amazing Andersen - Click Image to Close



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive