Scripture Cards & Colored Teddy Bears

Wowwww,,, my friend Marilyn was working with my "Custom Scripture Cards" Series and she did these really unique cards,,,so here are they,,,,waht a supber inspiration,,,,,Thanks a million to Marilyn.

ADD YOUR FAVORITE VERSES 
INSIDE THE BANNER





Stunning Scripture Cards by Marilyn Mathis

Custom Scripture Cards II - Click Image to Close


Custom Scripture Cards III (Without any flourishes) - Click Image to Close


________________________

Carole at my DT made these amazing and all over cute cure cards,,,,with my Teddy Bear Collection , she  made the following cards, which were coloured with a mixture of Chamelon pens and Promarkers.I am falling in lovw with these colorful ones.




Incredible coloring by Carole 

YOU CAN`T MISS THESE TEDDY BEARS 
TO COLOR AT YOUR OWN STYLE



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive