Happy Easter,,,,,,,,,,New releases and a freebie.....

First of all HAPPY EASTER, so you can get a nice and awesome freebie to celebrate Easter.

I have just finish a realistic and awesome "Scrabble Alpha" available at 3Scrapateers HERE take a peek and imagine all you can build with this awesome and real ver realistic one.





i was working and i love bunnies ,,,,so I redesigned a previous graphic and i did this awesome set of 4 nice bunnies fabric stickers ,,,,, they are also available now at 3 Scrapateers HERE










GRAB IT HERE ,
PASS :easter and please leave some love words in my blog if you like this one..... Happy easter

7 comments:

Maria March 24, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

A from Aus March 24, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Great Word Art.....Thankyou!!!

kicksmom March 24, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Very original and I love it. Thank you for sharing.

Béa March 24, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Thank you i love the rabbit

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

so fun...thnaks a ton!
-sheryl

Bouille March 25, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

i love it, thank you

CellyOneill March 27, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

I loved, thanks so much for sharing !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive