New Little Friends and a Freebie for you

Wowwww, my little tribute to all kids that enjoy drinking milk and all over love watching cows...... yepaaaa.... so tka a peek to my new LO and of course your new Lady bug Freebie.

Enjoy cows, using my last release product "Little Friends"



I used my new and awesome set of "Little Friends"


Now stop and Enjoy of this Bunny Stoy :







and..... finally your freebie,,,,,, a gorgeus and awesome Lady bug to give a funny touch to your Lo.



don´r forget leave some love words here in my blog if use like this freebie....wowww,,,, GRAB IT HERE

Qopsssssssss,SOMEONE WAS HACKING MY lADY BUG GRAPHIC AND UPLOAD HIS OWN QP, NOW I HAVE UPLOADED THE CONTENT,,,, AND ENJOY IT,,,, EXUSE ME,,,,, ENVY IS TEDIOUS,,,,,,


9 comments:

Patamomma March 22, 2008 at 4:43 AM  

How cute! thanks so much. I call my youngest ZoeBug so this will be perfect to scrap with. Patty

Patamomma March 22, 2008 at 4:43 AM  

How cute! thanks so much. I call my youngest ZoeBug so this will be perfect to scrap with. Patty

Maria March 22, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous March 22, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

My daughter is crazy about ladybugs, and these are so unusual thanks!

Janice March 22, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

This ladybug is so cute! Thank you

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 March 22, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

TY so very much for the cute ladybug!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever March 23, 2008 at 1:45 AM  

Muchas gracias mi amigo, Igancio!!! A VERY cute and UNIQUE ladybug indeed!

Wishing you and yours a VERY Happy Easter!

Hugs,
Linda (Bon Scrapatit Designs)

Anonymous March 23, 2008 at 2:21 AM  

Thank you for sharing your cute little ladybug!

Robyn March 25, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Thank you for this sweet little ladybug. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive