New Releases and a awesome Freebie QP


Now You can Make really gorgeus Lo´s in only a few minutes, so enjoy the follow sampler I did for for you with my new "Watercolour Paperpack"


Take a peek to my last Paperpack,,,,,,I want to get a look likes a watercolor paper with flowers,,,and of course on neutral colours,,,,,,, Here is it. Wowwwwww:

the paperpack inlcude 8 gorgeus textured and watercolours papers, here is the first preview of for of them :



and the aditional preview from the others ones.



Of course I also used my new "Funny Giltter Styles" and and the gorgeus kit "Glitter "Arabesque" "
all these kits available at 3Scrapateers



At the end I decided to give an extra touch of elgance and I used my incredible "Big Flower" kit



And now your QP freebie,,,,so click on the image to GRAB IT...... the Pass is spring


2 comments:

Anonymous March 16, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Wonderful !!! Thank you ;o)

Anonymous March 17, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Thank you!! It's really beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive