New Template Release and a Freebie

Wowwww,, i love vintage look, so this time i designed a awesome LO with my last products,,, so you can take a peek and enjoy the vintage and modern look at time.



If you like this nice and funny Lo you can get any of the product i used to build them here:


this nice and funny LO is a tribute to your dreams.

Paperpack "Colorful life Paperpack" at 3 Scrapateers
Paperpack 2 "Love Paperpack"at 3 Scrapateers

Tag "Vintage Tag Template" at 3 Scrapateers

Flower: "Big Flower" at 3 Scrapateers

Butterflies "Metallic Butt" at 3 Scrapateers
Plants "Gittery Arabesque" at 3 Scrapateers

The really vintage effect you can watch here is from my last product "Vintage Tag Template", You can add any wordart, journal or text and get in a few secodns these vintage look. :



And now,,,,,,,it is time for your Freebie,,,, so GRAB IT and please leave some love here in the blog if you like it.



click on the image to GRAB IT.

3 comments:

Anonymous March 20, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

love your layout. the bubble is fantastic.

How do i get the little bunny at the bottom the the freebie

ypoons@charter.net

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever March 20, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Ahhhh Ignacio!!! This tag is VERY lovely and I love it's VINTAGE look!

How nice of you to share your WONDERFUL talent with all of us!!!

Muchas gracia mi amigo!

Hugs,
Linda (Bon Scrapatit Designs)

Anonymous March 23, 2008 at 2:24 AM  

Nice tag! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive