New Fascinating Twain CS and a FREEBIE

I love to design vintage collage sheets inspired on famous writters, so here is my new antique one from the amazing wirtter Mark Twain,,,,and all over from his Book: Tom Sawyer. Take a sneak peek to my samplers:

My entry for the Graphics Fairy Challenge.......wowwwwww,,,,,,,,,,,,a big hut to all participants,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Cose up of the amazing ATC Backing cards


And here is my new "Fascinating Twain" collage sheet:


But ...wowwww,,,, you can check this gorgeus background downloading my daily FREEBIE:

5 comments:

Lori February 24, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous February 24, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Lovely - thank you! Dawn (UK)

grammyscraps February 24, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Amazing design work...thank you for sharing.

Carole Holt February 26, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

thanks so much for these lovly scraps

tajicat February 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing your work! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive