Two new Asian Themed Collage Sheets

First of all let me know show you my entry for the Wednesday Stamper,,,,,,this time the theme is Alice in wonderland,,,,wowwwwwwww

I have working in my alice in wonderland set so here is my entry:


Click on the image please


Wowwww, i love Asian theme,,,,so this time I designed two amazing new collage sheets, so different, so unique,,,,,,,,,,,,,with soft colors,,,,,,,,take a look to my work:





Click on the image

And now the gorgeus and awesome work by Femmy from my CT






and here are the new products,,,,,,,these one are really a must-have for all scrapbookers interesting on Asian themes.....:

JAPANESE BITS COLLAGE SHEET

Click on the image to view a larger Preview


GET DIRECTLY THIS AMAZING
ASIAN THEMED COLLAGE SHEET
FOR ONLY $2,44 FROM MY STORE NOW



BEING YOURSELF COLLAGE SHEET

Click on the image to view a larger Preview

GET DIRECTLY THIS AMAZING
ASIAN THEMED COLLAGE SHEET
FOR ONLY $2,44 FROM MY STORE NOW




And now your FREEBIE to check these amazing products wowwwwwww

Download this FREEBIE HERE
While you can......
PASS:291162




14 comments:

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 3:11 AM  

Your work is so lovely. Thank you so much for the freebie...
;) sammib

~*~Patty Szymkowicz February 25, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

Your Alice is lovely!
And your Asian cards are fantastic!
oxo

Sandy February 25, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

OMG these are all facinating.
So wonderful digital work. Stunning work and love them all.

herminesplace February 25, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Gorgeous artwork!

Lori February 25, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

johanna February 25, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

all your cards are so awesome!

Silvia February 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Wonderful work.

Balena February 25, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Thanks for all your nice freebies :)

Femmy February 25, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

wowww!! the Alice card is stunning!!! fantastic work!!

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

Great - thank you for sharing! - Dawn (UK)

Wendy February 26, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Your ATC's a beautiful. And you've got a great CT. (I've been a secret fan of Femmy for a while now).
You've got a great set of products for us!!

Amy February 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

great Asian atc's..and so many you have been busy for sure. I adore your ALICE as well..fabulous images

tajicat February 26, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

* Lee March 3, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

Simply AMAZING!!!! Thank you! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive