Adorable Fairies



I have just upload Three new ATC Backings to my Store,,,,so you can play mixing and matching characters from different ages,,,,,,,it is really so fun.....Take a look to my new Backings HERE:
So I am showing my sampler cards,,,,,,,,mixing different styles and famous characters from children´s stories books:

A Different Alice


First I am showing you my adorable Alice ATC card using "Alice by Attwell"over my fun "Distressed Mother Goose"·.: Iy was really so fun work on it.


Incredible Riding Hood



My second card showing you how versatile is "Distressed Mother Goose" .....you can note I added here my fun "Red Ridding Hood" CS:


You can aply this distressed CS to your favorite picts,,,,,so HERE I am showing how work my Distressed Mother Goose with my favorite singer picture,,,,,,,and I am always posting his amazing videoclip.







And here are my new Collage Sheets

Alice by Attwell



Red Riding Hood




Distressed Mother Goose




And here is my entry I am going to post in my blog for Gothic Arches Challenge...... I used my new "Distressed Mother Goose2 CS , I also used other back CS on the background it is my "Funny Alice in Wonderland" , and of course my Gothic Arch Template VII.At the end I decided to add some funny Toreads,,,,you can get it the HERE.



And now it is FREEBIE TIME:


SORRY EXPIRED LINK


7 comments:

Dawn January 24, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

Ignacio these are just adorable. I so enjoy your images because they take me back to my childhood and favorite stories- what little girl didn't love Lil Red Riding hood, and Alice in Wonderland. Great job my friend.

sylve January 25, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

j'aime beaucoup, merci pour tes freebies

sylve January 25, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

j'aime beaucoup, merci pour tes freebies

sylve January 25, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

j'aime beaucoup, merci pour tes freebies

smiekeltje January 25, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

Thanks for the wonderful freebie. I ove them

Veronica January 25, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

Thanks for sharing. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

Mumure January 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

Thank you for the gorgeous freebie ;o)
Have a nice week-end.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive