Amazing CT and New Alice Digi Stamps



Woww,,, I am happy my CT made awesome cards using my last "Sweet Fairies" Digi stamps,,,,,it is a must have for all Fairy Lovers......take a look:





She used the follow digi Stamps from my "Sweet Fairies" Digi stamps,,,,:













Here you can watch a fun slideshow of this Series:





I also was designing new Alice in Wonderland Digi-Stamps, My favorite Alice´s iluustrator is Mabel Lucie Attwell...so I used the original drawings by her to design fun and adorable digi-stamps,,,,,,,,I am showing you soe of them:






You may wish to take a look to my second slideshow:





And now it is FREEBIE TIME ,,, you can test the qhigh quality of my products
by downloading your FREEBIE:

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive