My New Pyramid Digi Stamps



HI ladies This time,,,,i am showing you a new product, it is called "Pyramid Digi Stamp". You only need color it once and them,,,,putting all layers together,,,,,, (clear directions inside the pack). And YOU´LL GET A UNIQUE AND GORGEUS PYRAMID STAMP ,,,,,,,,A BEW WAY TO SHOW YOUR FAVORITE STAMPS. Take a look to the samplers from my CT:.


by Darlene Pavlick



by Dawn Lotharius from my CT.



By Elma-B. Grosskopf



By Darlene Pavlick

TAKE A LOOK TO MY NEW PYRAMID DIGI STAMPS:














Would you like to learn How to build AND COLOR a
PYRAMID DIGI STAMP????

DON´T WORRY YOU CAN GET INSIDE EACH PACKET
A CLEAR DIRECTIONS TO CREATE YOUR AMAZING PYRAMID

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK TO MY SHEET.



I also was working n my new Alice Edge:


So.... I am offering you the perfect FREEBIE TO TEST THIS ONE:


EXPIRED LINK



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive