Josephine ´s Birthday Digi Stamps

Wowww,,,, if you loved my Josephine´s Birthday Then you´ll enjoy my new "Josephine ´s Birthday" digi stamps. so sweet, so unique,,,,,wowwww,,,,,,,,,take a look here:

Darlene made an amazing GATE FOLD CARD:


Darlene´s Card (Outside View)
Soooooooooooo,,,,,adorable,,,,,,,,wowwwwwwwww


Darlene´s Card (Inside View)

Kevin,,,,,,,,,also made a really Pink card,,,,wowww love it

Absolutely stunning my friend........

Renee did a really curious and fantastic card:

Sure....... I miss you,,,,,,,,,,

and Here is my own card



I used on this funny card:

Digi Stamp Josephine´s Birthday DS2
Seal Summer Stamps
Template Stitiching DVD Template


And now I am showing my Josephine´s birthday Collection.









GET THIS FABOLUS COLLECTION HERE


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive