Funny Easter , Vintage Ladies & FREEBIE

CHECK THE NEWSLETTER TO ENJOY AND GET IT. WOWWWW,,

INCREDIBLE AND ADORABLE
NEW COLLAGE SHEETS TO ENJOY PLAYING

Easter is here,,,,,so I designed coordinated with Gayle Page-Robak
an adorable and stunning


PRE-COLORED FUNNY EASTER DSL

IMAGINE ALL YOU CAN CREATE:

Card by Nicecrane Designs
ATC by Nicecrane Designs

Candy Bag by Nicecrane Designs

And here is my new product:



GET HERE YOUR FUNNY EASTER PRE-COLORED DSL

an you canget also the original DSL here:


GET HERE YOUR FUNNY EASTER DSL

___________________


And what about working with
Vintage Ladies,,,????


I am showing my new incredible
Victorian Ladies CS´s:


Here is my   Original Vintage Ladies (Vallentín) CS

 





GET HERE YOUR ORIGINAL VINTAGE LADIES CS

But if you need a grunge version, then
I designed a one ready to use,,,,




GET HERE YOUR GRUNGE VINTAGE LADIES CS

____________________________

Really I adore Victorian Ladies,,,,so here is a new one
soooooo adorable and colorful,,,,,:








GET HERE YOUR OLD YOUNG LADIES CS

And finally here is your FREEBIE
from my Peter Rabbit Bag Topper Series:




Download it here And......HAPPY EASTER

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive