Vintage Young Ladies New Releases


INCREDIBLE AND ADORABLE
NEW COLLAGE SHEETS TO ENJOY PLAYING

Do you love Vintage Ladies?
the perfect gift on Mother´s Day.......
So i have designed some new fascinating Collage Sheets
inspired on Victorian Ladies

Enjoy watching the incredible cards by
Gayle Page-Robak  working with my
Vintage Young Ladies Collections:









I really adore the exquisite cards by Gayle
Horayyyyyy for Gayle and their stunning cards.


And all over you can frame them to get the perfect gift
take  a look to my framed sampler:





And HERE are my new Collections:



GET HERE YOUR OLD VINTAGE LADIES CS


GET HERE YOUR VICTORIAN YOUNG LADIES CS



GET HERE YOUR VICTORIAN YOUNG LADIES II CS





GET YOUR YOUNG LADIES SAVE PACK HERE

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive