Mum & Kids,,,,,,Create gifts for Mother´s Day

I was inspired by my Mum,,,,so Mother´s Day is coming soon,,,,and
I decided to design some adorable new digis to use in your cards


But This time you can :

Choose individual digi stamps
Complete Pack (Savepack)
Pre-Colored Pack


So you have no excuse to create
stunning cards as presents.

Now enjoy these Mother´s Day Vintage Tags
working with pre-colored picts by Gayle Page-robak






These adorable vintage tags were designed with the funny and
stunning colored picts by Gayle Page-Robak

The perfect gift to your Mum.

AND THIS TIME YOU CAN CHOOSE
INDIVIDUAL DIGIS TO USE IN YOUR CARDS:


FROM MY MUM & KIDS DIGITAL STAMP PACK

 
 

GET HERE YOUR MUM & KIDS DS1




GET HERE YOUR MUM & KIDS DS3



GET HERE YOUR MUM & KIDS DS4

But you can save money  with my
Complete Pack:



GET HERE YOUR MUM & KIDS DSL

and,,,,,,,,you can include create your own cards, bookmarks
faster working with this Pre-Colored Pack

 


GET HERE  YOUR PRE-COLORED MUM & KIDS PACK

Enjoy creating the perfect gift,,,,,,,,,,on this very Special Day

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive