Distressed Vintage Labels & Asian Inspiration


This Time I was working with something totally different,,,so I choose soe Vintage Tags to design a complete Sheet and use them to design amazing craft and scrapbook layouts,,,,,, Katrine  Braiten was working with my new "Vintage Advertising Labels DSL" and she did this AMAZING .SWEET AND CUTE SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT......So directly from Scrappingno Website
When I saw the gorgeous Vintage Advertising Labels from Nicerane Designs I immediately thought that they just have to make something with.
Since these do not have any color, I've created a background using Distress Stains on akvarellark before I printed my chosen labels. First I found the picture I wanted, leave it next to my Distress Stain color chart and picked out the colors so that the passport photo needs.
I have selected five different Stains and a separate mixed mist. Used also Glimmer Mist pearl, transparent with shimmer.
Thus the finished background with motifs printed on top. Totally unique.
I have created a layout with lots of colors, and have tried to find patterned with the same colors as Stainsene I've used. Many layers of patterned papers, labels and other decorations.


Adorable and sweetie scrapbook layout by Katrine
Special Thanks for this amazing work my friend


Material List:
Vintage Advertising Labels By Nicecrane Designs,Mønsterark - Pink Paislee, 7Gypsies, Jillibean Soup, My Minds Eye, Various Doilie and labelstickers - My Minds Eye, Date Brands - Chic Tags. Brad - My Minds Eye , Mist Able Thicke - American Crafts, Flowers - Prima. Cheese Cloth. (-KatBra-)

_________________________

Jenny from my DT, was working with my "Japanese Gardens CS" and she did this really vintage and coorful Japanese Card,,,,,,,,with a supberbsyle,,,,,Thanks a million Jenny, love it.

Hi everyone, and for those in the UK hope you are not too badly affected by the snow. We've got a good few inches here and it's been at it again this morning. Right in the middle of the country we've got the snow from the west, more from the east, and the distinct possibility of even more tomorrow! The dog is loving it of course, but then she's got a 20 tog duvet coat and webbed feet!!! And now for today's offering...

For those who joined me on Wednesday you will have seen some of the elements of this card on my workdesk. Although I knew the colours in this beautiful Japanese Gardens image from Nicecrane Designs matched perfectly with the last of my 'Tammy Tutterow' backgrounds the tricky bit was working out how to combine them. And so I dug deep into my memory banks and hit upon using a swivelling panel.


Using Walnut Stain Distress Embossing Powder on the corners and along the edges of the image I layered it with co-ordinating cardstock befofre mounting it on the central panel.

I used Tim Holtz' shattered stains technique on the grungeboard letters with DS Tarnished Brass.

The butterfly was stamped onto antique gold card and white vellum using Coffee Archival Ink and some of the edges were painted with DI Victorian Velvet/Pumice Stone to match the background.



GET HERE JAPANESE GARDENS CS

And if you love Geisha Picts,,,,,,Then,,,,,you´d love my
Exotic A
sia CS
CREATE ORIENTAL  BEAUTIFUL CARDS

Enjoy These single picts:







Be unique, be different be yourself my friend

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive