Nature Notesd, Vintage Flowers & F. Brundage Creations

You know I love Edit Holden illustrator and all over her amazing "Natures Notes of and Edwuardian Lady" , so I asked to Julia to create something and she did this stunning Nature Notes Bookmark:


Nature Notes Bookmark by Julia (Cover)


Nature Notes Bookmark by Julia (Back)

Enjoy watching the complete Bookmark:


You can watch all pages on this animation......woww,woww.
_________________________

Alison Bomber also was working with this sheet and she did this unique and so unnusual creation a pair of cards (and matching envelopes too!) in the hopes that doing the double will at least partly make up for it!






You can watch some pictures from her incredible and stunning work,,,,,,,,,,,and you can get the complete How -To Directions directly in Alison bomber Blog HERE.

And Here is my sheet:

Nature Notes of an Edwuardian Lady CS - Click Image to Close
_________________________

Wenche,,,,,,,also from my DT did this absolutely vintage and unique Candle Gift Pack,,,,,working with my "Fascinating Brundage Babies" , I am falling in love with this really unnusal creation, and so special in any ocassion.........an amazing gift my friend:


Candle Gift Pack by Wenche


Candle and box by Wenche

F. Brundage Babies CS - Click Image to Close


__________________________________

Catherine make this Vicvtorian Card " I must say I had so much fun making it ! It was a joy to play with this beautiful image from Nicecrane Designs : it is from the set "Children in the Vintage Age III"... Here is my card..."



Recipe : Papers from Marianne Design ("Victorian Vintage" Collection) - Birdcage : Die from Prikley Pear - Flowers, Leaves and Stand : Dies from Creata - Butterflies : The die was free with a magazine - Paper Rose Buds from Wild Orchid Craft.

Children in the Victorian Age III CS - Click Image to Close


_____________________________

Finally this stunning Scrap layout by Mitra Pratt working with my
"Vintage Flower Postcards" CS

Only One Scrapbook Layout for Scrap For Help


Was having a little play the other day with some bubble wrap, inks, and a copper paper ring I had been hording for ages. I honestly was figuring it was destined for the garbage until I came up with the idea of cutting it into fours and embossing each smaller piece. Of course adding some patina paint made me even happier! Black staples to help keep it together! ,,, love the little fussy cut rose I added at the bottom.


It's from Ignacio's store Nice Crane Designs and all of the flowers in his digital download are amazing!

Just one more photo looking across my page and a little story about this rose bush. Earlier this spring Shirley and I were complaining about roses bushes we both had that died all the way back to roots. She said that she had one that only produced one flower each year due to it dying back. Well, if you take a good peek at her rose, looks like she is getting a few more than just one this year!


Detailed View







Thanks a million to all Team Members for these absolutely stunning creations my friend, I hope these inspirational works allow you to create new and unique cards.....

6 comments:

Redanne July 10, 2013 at 11:40 PM  

Some wonderful work by your Design Team - really beautiful creations and I absolutely love those vintage flower postcards - they are stunning. Anne x

Jenny Marples July 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM  

Such beautiful projects from some great sets of images. They are so adaptable and work for so many styles of crafting. Well done to the team for showing these off so well. Hugs, Jenny x

Unknown July 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM  

It's always a treat to come and visit your blog Ignacio, love looking at the diversity of beautiful creations! have a lovely weekend, hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Stampsnob. July 13, 2013 at 7:08 PM  

Absolutely beautiful , such detailed work in the album ....Lis

downrightcrafty July 14, 2013 at 10:01 AM  

beautiful images and gorgeous inspiration as always
Hugs Kate xx

Stamps and Paper July 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous such stunning images

Anne

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive