Summer Time Bookmarks, Nature Notes & Kewpies Creations

Dear ladies,,,,,sorry my friends,,,,I was sme problems with blogger and my internet provider,,,,,OMG,,,but I am back here again,,,,and This Time with NEW STUNNING VINTAGE BOOKMARKS.....I really lovw Agnes Richardson illustrations,,,so I have designed some new bookmarks,,,, to print out and add yur favorite tassel,,,,,,to place in your favorite books.............I asked to some DT members to create these vintage bookmarks adding special details,,,,and here is the work by Margreet Burguer:

Enjoy watching these adorable and cute Agnes Richardson Bokmarks by Margreet Burguer working with my "Agnes Richardson Bokmarks". So  adorable ones, so vintage, so unique,,,,,,I love these special dies and tags added by Margreet, and all over these hearts and beautiful ornaments.






_____________________

May Oconnor was working with my "Notes of an Edwuardian Lady" to create this unique plaque:
I hope you all are having some lovely weather were you are....Today I have made a plaque with the wonderful image from NICECRANE DESIGNS, This shop is amazing... Love their images..
I had such fun playing with my stash on this one....


I changed the colour of the image to Cyan Tone...I surrounded the image with lace & white seam binding soaked in tea for 30 mins...the rular cardstock at the bottom of the piece is from Graphic 45...& the sentiment is from the Artistic Stamper... the metal brads are from SU The rest of the embellishments are from my stash... I hope you like it!!!








BUT THAT IS NOT ALL

Mary Logan,,,,,also was working with this amazing sheet,,,,by Edith Holden to create a unique a custom Gift Box,,,,,,,enjoy watching her stunning box here:

Incredible Custom Gift Box by Mary logan

HERE ARE THE AMAZING SHEET


________________________________

CREATING AMAZING GIFTS FOR A BABY SHOWER..
WITH THE FAMOUS KEWPIES, BY CAROLE

You know I am a Kewpie`s Fan , the ones by Rose O`Neill,,,so I asked to Carole from my DT to create some adorable and sweet creations with these famous kewpies:

YOU CAN'T MISS THESE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING
CREATIONS BY CAROLE, THEY ARE A MUST HAVE TO WATCH

My latest DT project for Nicecrane Designs works with these cute little Kewpie digital stamps: Kewpies were comic strip-like illustrations by Rosie O'Neill, which appeared in Ladies Home Journal in 1909 and the name is derived from 'Cupid'. The drawings were very popular and later made into highly collectible dolls.

I have to say I am really enjoying working with the Vintage images from Nicecrane - visit the site http://nicecranedesigns.com to look at all the gorgeous images available to buy.


For this project I've made a card, gift box and bag, all for a new baby...

The Card:

I used a piece of white card that I had embossed through my Grand Calibur using the Sue Wilson Lattice Hearts folder, which I then inked all over using Broken China distress ink. I matched this with some blue gingham paper and ribbon and a sentiment from Pink Petticoat.

The image label comes on a sheet of different very cute images. I coloured this one with promarkers and die-cut using Spellbinders Classic Circles, before mounting on a scalloped circle made using a punch.

I also decorated the inside of the card with another image from the set as shown below.




Gift Box...

My next creation in this little set is a small box made using my Hougie board and a Hougie template for a favour box..I printed several of the Kewpies on to blue card before making the box. It's a simple petal fold box and I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the decorative edge across the top. The image was again coloured with promarkers and I added a second Kewpie to give movement. I did the same on the other side of the box and add a bow to finish.




Gift Card Holder

I also made a little gift card holder, again using Hougie. I chose the same image for the front to give continuity through the set and decorated both the inside and out of the card.



Enjoy with my Kewpies Sheets:
The Kewpies (Baby Quotes) Rounded - Click Image to Close

The Kewpies by Rose O Neill DSL - Click Image to Close

Thanks a million to my Team and specially to Carole, Margreet and  May for these incredible and unique creations,,,,,,I am really so proud you all to be in my Team,,,,,,,,wowww,wowww..

2 comments:

Redanne July 9, 2013 at 8:04 AM  

The creations by the Design Team are just wonderful Ignacio! Beautiful work ladies..... Hugs, Anne x

Unknown July 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM  

Gorgeous creations from you girls, oh, these lovely images! So sweet!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive