Butterflies, Ducklings & Spring Love.

Stunning Butterflies

Vicky did this supber and colorful Butterfly  Card, I love these stunning yellow tones OMG, so directly from her blog:Hello everyone! Today I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for Nicecrane Designs. I decided to use one of the great new butterfly image that you can find here.

Butterfly Twinchies CS

There are so many fabulous images in this set! all gorgeous.
Here's my card with the one that I chose to work with.

The paper for this card is from authentique - be(you)tiful. I used my nellie's multi frame oval dies. I added some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi. I added a bunch of stickles to the wings to give some extra sparkle. This doesn't show on the picture as much as I would have liked! The sentiment is from Create with TLC

Enjoy my colorful Twinchie Sheet:

Butterfly Twinchies CS
_____________________

_____________________________________

Chicks & Ducklings

Marion at my DT was working with my "Chicks and Ducklings (Easter)"  to create this adorable and all over in her own style Easter Card,,,,love it, love it, woww,woww


I used MME papers for my card. The flowers can be found at Cards und More The charm is from the Box of charms feathers by Whiff of Joy.The brads are also from Whiff of Joy.

Some stunning close - ups views





Nicecrane Designs has added some new and lovely Easter images to his store.
They come as a five pack and aren't they lovely:



_________________________________________

Spring Love New Releases

It is Spring,,, so it is Love Time,,,,,,,,I have deigned anew cute, cute and adorable animal couples to create really so funny and unnusual card,,,,,for your family and friends,,,,,,LOVE IS EVERYPLACE, ENJOY IT:
My funny Duckling ATC,,,,wow,wow,wowww

Quote reads:

Four ducks on a pond, A grass-bank beyond, A blue sky of spring,
 White clouds on the wing; What a little thing To remember for years
 To remember with tears! And now enjoy some cute singles views:




And here is my new sheet:


____________________

Learning to color Fairies

Toni Johnson is showing you how to color my unique and adorable Fairies in this step by step tutorial :I really do love the more detailed B/W images that Ignacio has over on his site and this one is from the "About Fairies and Angels" set...


...and I just love being able to add my own colours...


...although, this image probably took the longest to complete of all the ones that I did at the crop because the lighting in the function room isn't that great. Even though I took a work-light with me...


...it was still quite difficult to see all the elements of the image...


...but I adore the finished result...


...and the twinkle on the wings and the spider's web.
The image came from this set...



Enjoy my New Releases and
Happy Easter,,,



4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap April 9, 2014 at 10:57 AM  

beautiful and sweet cards are made.

gr karin

Unknown April 9, 2014 at 7:07 PM  

Lovely work everyone, so pretty!! Hugs, Ira x

Redanne April 9, 2014 at 10:21 PM  

More lovely work by the DT Ignacio! Love the butterflies in particular. Hugs, Anne x

misteejay April 10, 2014 at 9:06 AM  

Such pretty butterfly cards and the animal ones are so cute.

Toni xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive