New Spring Butterflies Sheets & Jessie Willcox Creations


Colorful Spring Butterflies

I have designed some new "Colorful Spring Butterflies" Sheets for you and I send a free one to Karin,,,,so she did this absolutely elegant and colorufl card,,,,,, woww,woww.:Goodmorning bloggers today I have butterflies for you. These was given to me by NiceCrane Designs I have print them out twice and than cut out. And offcourse I have used my new Die.



Enjoy these butterflies
French Vintage Postcard by Nicecrane Designs


So elegant Butterfly Card by Karin
Materials; satin ribbon, rhinestones, floral frame die [ wild rose studio ].


Detailed View


If you love Butterflies 
You can`t miss my new sheets:

Colorful Spring Butterflies I - Click Image to Close


Colorful Spring Butterflies II


Colorful Spring Butterflies III - Click Image to Close


______________________________

Mother`s Day Card

Jane was celebrating Mum`s Birthday,,, so she did this unique gift for her Mum,:Sunday was also Mother's day here in the UK and I received the most gorgeous card presents from my girlie....a photo album of Daisy from birth to now. Yes I did blub...;0) I also had a beautiful bouquet of flowers .We were invited down for the day my my SIL as a surprise and my girlie was said she was thrilled to share her first Mother's Day with her own Mum. My boy was skiing and sent me a video of him doing a frightening jump...honestly a card would have been far less scary. I thought it apt to share the card I made for my own dear Mum.



I used one of Ignacio's digi images available here. This is a lovely sheet with several Jessie Wilcox vintage illustrations. I hand made some embossed backgrounds to which I added some distress inks and rubbed on some metallic gilding wax.

I made several of these embossed backgrounds. I have plans for them all. The one I used for my Mum is the 2nd from the right. I also matted the pieces using gold mirror card.
I also several CL die cuts


The sentiment is Lili of the Valley from their grunge set which I have coloured with Distress inks


Detailed View

And you can`t miss these previous works




Enjoy this cute sheet:

Incredible Jessie Willcox - Click Image to Close


Jessie Wilcox - Click Image to Close


___________________________________

More Jessie Willcox Creations

DO YOU LOVE READING?

Then you ' ll love my INCREDIBLE AND EXCITING 
VINTAGE LIBRAY CARD

These cards are so cute and great to use for labeling all of your books. It's an extra special way to personalize your special library collection( not to mention when you loan someone a book...they know who to return it to)! Use them for your own works or use them for all of your childrens books. 

I am a Games of Thrones Fan,,,,so let me know show the fascinating last episode

COLOR IT, PLACE IN YOUR BOOK,
 CUSTOM IT

Take a look to my Sample:
placing it on a really famous Book



YOU CAN' T MISS IT




So useful,,,,, so versatile,,,,,, try it..

Vintage Shaped Library Card - Click Image to Close



3 comments:

Anonymous April 1, 2014 at 10:43 PM  

Such pretty creations with the butterflies and also the sweet Mother's Day card - such a lovely post.
Wishes
Lynne

brenda April 3, 2014 at 5:01 PM  

Loving the new butterflies Ignacio.

B x

misteejay April 5, 2014 at 8:26 AM  

Such lovely work from everyone. I love the embossed background papers that were created to show off the images.

Toni xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive