Vintage French Postcards and Spring butterflies & FREEBIE


 I have finished the complete sheet with my "French Postcards Mixed Media",,, so I am showing the exquisite and original cards by Brenda working with these unique mixed media backgrounds,,,,,Try them:

Take a look to some previews:
 
 
Enjoy the work by Brenda:


 


So colorful,,,,, so different,,,,, love the vintage style,,,,,,



and all over you can add my butterflies sheets or
you can try your own creations,,,with them

I asked to Karin to work with these butterflies,,and you can`t miss her really stunning work,,,OMG, directly from her blog: Goodmorning bloggers this is the second card that  I have made with those butterflies. Here I have used the small new die that comes with the large die.

If you don't have seen the other card with  butterflies here you can find it. I'm curious what you find of it.


De Creative Zebra; Spring / Easter


Materials;
Butterflies [ NiceCrane ], lace, rhinestones, 
floral frame die [ wild rose studio ].




I am falling in lovw with this creation by Karin,,,,,what a
unnusual dies and all over incredible creativity, my friend.


NOW IS TIME TO GET A FUNNY FREEBIE FOR YOU




GET IT HERE
Right Click and Save File as......

Thanks a million to Karin and Brenda,,,,wow,wow,wowww.

6 comments:

Anonymous April 4, 2014 at 10:36 PM  

Your French Postcards are exquisite, such beautiful tones on each postcard and the images are stunning - WOW.
Wishes
Lynne

brenda April 4, 2014 at 10:36 PM  

Lovely cards Ignacio, but one of them is mine !!

B x

brenda April 4, 2014 at 10:37 PM  

Sorry, both the Vintage postcards are mine which I sent yesterday !!

B x

Redanne April 5, 2014 at 8:19 AM  

I totally agree with Lynne, the postcards (and the butterflies) are exquisite Ignacio! Wow! Hugs, Anne xx

misteejay April 5, 2014 at 8:30 AM  

Wow!!! Brenda's use of the postcards is fabulous and Karin's butterfly card is so pretty.

Toni xx

KarinsArtScrap April 5, 2014 at 4:39 PM  

beautiful postcard cards.

gr karin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive