Oh París on Gothic Arch Challenge AND psd TUTORIAL

wowww I love París theme,,,,,,so I designed a new card to participate on Gothic Arch Theme on this week,,,,,, here is my entry.....I love it:

Click on the image

Entry for Mantra challenge by Femmy (Awesome)

These nice cards were created using the following Collage Sheet:

Click on the image

GET IT FOR ONLY $2,44
DIRECTLY FROM MY STORE HERE


GET IT FOR ONLY $2,44
DIRECTLY FROM MY STORE HERE


AND HERE IS YOUR uNIQUE AND GORGeUS FREEBIE:
THE COMPLETE PSD FOR THIS CARD (TAGGER SIZE)

DOWNLOAD THE PSD HERE AND
PLEASE LEAVE SOME LOVE WORDS IF YOU
LIKE THIS FREEBIE

PASS:291162


14 comments:

suzielarose February 28, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

I have to try out your tutorial. Thanks!

Rhonda February 28, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Your entry is fabulous! Cheers!

Kris Dickinson February 28, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

So fabulous! I adore it all. - Kris

Gayle Page-Robak February 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Awesome artwork, as always...beautifully created. Hugs, Gayle.

Ellen March 1, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

oh thank you Nic.

beautiful Paris arch and so many different elements

LynnF March 1, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

Lovely arch! LynnF

Jeanne March 1, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

beautiful job on the arch....the background is awesome! having fun with your CSs!

Anonymous March 1, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and your art...Mickie

Sandy March 1, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

Oh wow this is fantastic.
So wonderful work and pieces. Love them all.

Anonymous March 1, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Lynn Stevens March 1, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Great collage work on your arch! Such a fun one! Thanks for playing along this week and so glad you enjoyed the theme!
Lynn

Femmy March 1, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

fantastic arch!!! great ladie, but I love the clock!! thanks also for the tutorial!!

Martina March 1, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Your arch is beyond gorgeous! It takes my breath away!
Fantastic piece of art!

Anonymous March 6, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

Wonderful! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive